Heljan 45104 Class 45 Coldstream Guardsman 64(NoD)
Heljan 45104 Class 45
64 (NoD) “Coldstream Guardsman”
In BR Blue Livery Full Yellow Ends
Pre-order due 3rd Quarter 2020!
£169 – Analogue
£197 – Decoder Fitted.
£305 – ESU V5 Olivia’s Sound Fitting.
Additional Work Available- DCC Fitted Only:
£10 – Tail Lamp Modification.
Olivia’s Trains ESU V5 Sound Function List For Class 45 Locomotives.
F0:- Head/ Tail Lights. (Look at our Tail Light Mod)**
F1:- Sound On/Off.
F2:- High Tone Horn.
F3:- Low Tone Horn.
F4:- Brakes Releasing.
F5:- On = Buffer Clash – Turn Off = Coupling
F6:- No 2 End Tail Light Mod (Non Driver End)**
F7:- No 1 End Tail Light Mod. (Driver End)**
F8:- Cab Door Slam.
F9:- On = Dispatch Whistle – Turn Off = Driver Acknowledgement.
F10:- Flange Squeal.*
F11:- On Engine Running = Compressor. On Engine Shut Down =Air Cylinder Drain Valve/ Pop
F12:- Drive Hold. ( Old Notch up/Down) See a further explanation Below***
F13:- Rail Clack.*
F14:- No 1 End Cab Light (Radiator Fan End)
F15:- No 2 End Cab Light (NON Driver End)
F16:- On=Fade Out (reduces sound Doppler effect to 25% Volume) Off=Back to normal setting
F17:- Brake 1 Option (Slows Loco down 50% Quicker) without using Speed Controller
F18:- Brake 2 Option (Slows Loco down 65% Quicker) without using Speed Controller
F19:- Brake 3 Option (Slows Loco down 85% Quicker) without using Speed Controller
• *Flange Squeal only operates at low speed turns off over 15mph
• ** A Loco can’t have Tails light lit when coupled to other vehicles this includes another Loco, wagons, coaches & brake vans. This was a punishable offence for the Driver on Main Line operation. Intermediate Tails lights on trains had a Special Bell Code for Signalman as this was termed as 2 Trains in 1 Section a sackable offence for the Signalman.
This how serious this was in Railway Times right up to Power Signal Boxes taking over by using Track Circuit Block Signalling (TCB).
This took away from most signalman to observe EVERY train had passed with Tail Light lit. Imagine a train becoming divided in a section then passing the Signal box the signalman saw the Tail Light of the Loco and allowed another train into this section with another part of the train still in the section. All retailers have always overlooked this apart from Bachmann having a flirt with switches under some chassis.
• Our Tail Light Mod on all Models except Hornby, allows you to turn either end on/off using F6 & F7 on V5 Decoders and nothing to do with directional lights
• *** Drive Hold this replaces notching up & down which was quite hard for us to explain & Locked the Engine rev. Using Drive Hold Press F12 Nothing will happen until you select the speed you require. Still the Loco will not move until you turn off F12 the trick using this is to turn this off before MAX Revs are reached, if not the Loco revs will decrease back to idle. Once the Loco has set off you can increase the speed & engine revs as normal
Please Note due to the need to keep these Functions to an acceptable level we have incorporated duel functions on F5 & F9 the down side to this option is that when the Power is turned on the track or the Loco is placed on a live track you will hear the coupling ping & the Drivers Acknowledgement. We are slowly rolling out all V5 updates starting with Diesels
Weight Bracket= 1.0- 1.25Kg Postage Options Click Here.
D64 renumbered 45045 withdrawn from Service due to collision at Saltley 10 February 1983 Scrapped at Vic Berry (Leicester) Oct 1986
Heljan have announced an all-new model of the iconic Class 45 ‘Peak’ locomotive in OO gauge! 8 models in General Release with Olivia’s commissioning 6 Un Numbered variants. We are offering a FULL renumbering/naming service, these will be produced in a selection of British Rail BR Green and Blue liveries covering usage from the early 1960s until the late 1980s. 4 tooling variations will cover:
- 45/0 with split centre headcode (Vacuum brakes & steam heating)
- 45/0 with sealed beam marker lights (Dual braked & steam heating)
- 45/1 with sealed beam marker lights
- 45/1 with sealed beam marker lights and high intensity headlight
The model will feature detail variations, which reflect modifications made to the class throughout their lifespan, including:
- Split-centre headcode or sealed beam marker lights (incl. High intensity headlight)
- Open or plated boiler steps and roof hatches
- Bodyside grilles or plated panels (or a combination of both)
- Original or modernised underframe tanks with air cylinders
- Optional inner sandboxes and boiler hatch covers
Each model will also include the following features:
- A highly detailed bodyshell and underframe with many separately fitted parts
- Digital & Digital Sound Capability – 21-pin socket
- Independently controllable LED headlights and cab lighting
- NEM couplings
Tel: 0114 3216 160 Or 0114 2647 449.