Heljan 3702 Class 37/0 BR Green FGE Split Headcode
Heljan 3702. Class 37/0
Un-numbered – Split Headcode Boxes
In BR Green with Full Green Ends Livery
In Stock Ready to Order
£825 – ESU XL V5 Olivia’s Sound Fitted.
Additional Work Available- DCC Fitted Only:
£25– Numbering Service (Any Number)
£30– Weathering Service (Light /Med/Heavy)
£10 – Tail Lamp Modification (Independent operation of tail lamps using function commands.)
£10 – Cab Light (Per Cab)
Olivia’s Trains ESU V5 Sound Function List For Class 37 Locomotives.
F0:- Head/ Tail Lights.
F1:- Engine Start Up/Shut Down.
F2:- High Tone Horn.
F3:- Low Tone Horn.
F4:- Brakes Releasing.
F5:- On = Buffer Clash – Turn Off = Coupling
F6:- Tail Light Mod
F7:- Tail Light Mod
F8:- Cab Door Slam.
F9:- On = Dispatch Whistle – Turn Off = Driver Acknowledgement.
F10:- Flange Squeal.*
F11:- On Engine Running = Compressor. On Engine Shut Down =Air Cylinder Drain Valve/ Pop
F12:- Drive Hold. ( Old Notch up/Down) See a further explanation Below***
F13:- Rail Clack.*
F14:- No 1 End Cab Light (Driver End on Most Bachmann Loco’s)
F15:- No 2 End Cab Light (NON Driver End on Most Bachmann Loco’s)
F16:- On=Fade Out (reduces sound Doppler effect to 25% Volume) Off=Back to normal setting
F17:- Brake 1 Option (Slows Loco down 50% Quicker) without using Speed Controller
F18:- Brake 2 Option (Slows Loco down 65% Quicker) without using Speed Controller
F19:- Brake 3 Option (Slows Loco down 85% Quicker) without using Speed Controller
• *Flange Squeal only operates at low speed turns off over 15mph
• ** A Loco can’t have Tails light lit when coupled to other vehicles this includes another Loco, wagons, coaches & brake vans. This was a punishable offence for the Driver on Main Line operation. Intermediate Tails lights on trains had a Special Bell Code for Signalman as this was termed as 2 Trains in 1 Section a sackable offence for the Signalman.
This how serious this was in Railway Times right up to Power Signal Boxes taking over by using Track Circuit Block Signalling (TCB).
This took away from most signalman to observe EVERY train had passed with Tail Light lit. Imagine a train becoming divided in a section then passing the Signal box the signalman saw the Tail Light of the Loco and allowed another train into this section with another part of the train still in the section. All retailers have always overlooked this apart from Bachmann having a flirt with switches under some chassis.
• Our Tail Light Mod on all Models except Hornby, allows you to turn either end on/off using F6 & F7 on V5 Decoders and nothing to do with directional lights
• *** Drive Hold this replaces notching up & down which was quite hard for us to explain & Locked the Engine rev. Using Drive Hold Press F12 Nothing will happen until you select the speed you require. Still the Loco will not move until you turn off F12 the trick using this is to turn this off before MAX Revs are reached, if not the Loco revs will decrease back to idle. Once the Loco has set off you can increase the speed & engine revs as normal
Please Note due to the need to keep these Functions to an acceptable level we have incorporated duel functions on F5 & F9 the down side to this option is that when the Power is turned on the track or the Loco is placed on a live track you will hear the coupling ping & the Drivers Acknowledgement. We are slowly rolling out all V5 updates starting with Diesels
The New Class 37/0 feature:
- Revised and updated model
- Improved fuel/boiler tanks
- LED lighting
- Improved Digital friendly chassis
- Sprung Buffers
New P&P Cost UK & International From July 2020
For Full Postage Options Click Here.
£10 DHL Next Day Delivery upto 10kg (from pick up schedule)
+ £12 Fully Insured
Over 1kg we will discuss the weight & insured value on a per order valuation.
Tel: 0114 3216 160 Or 0114 2647 449.