R8114 TTS Sound Decoder Black 5 Class
Hornby R8114 TTS Sound Decoder
Black 5 Class.
In Stock Ready to Order
Olivia’s Fitting Service: £30
1 Day Service for Fitting Hornby or Bachmann Models.
Return P&P Options of £5 Recorded or £10 Next day Special Delivery.
IMPORTANT – The decoder does not support sound under DC (Analogue) operation. Sounds can only be played under DCC (digital) operation. This applies to all sounds, both running and spot sounds.
The locomotive’s motor may be controlled under DC (Analogue) operation.
Please note we advise isolating the circuit board with isolation tape to prevent shorting prior to fitting the decoder.
Function list https://admin.hornby.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/9F-Sound-Manual.pdf
– Supports short and long decoder addresses
– Adjustable acceleration and deceleration
– Back EMF load compensation
– Up to 19 controllable spot sounds dependent on model including whistles or horns etc
– Two sound channels allowing for simultaneous play of full locomotive engine sounds, & individual spot sounds e.g. horns, whistles, brakes, wagons coupling etc. NOTE: Only one spot sound can be played at the same time
– It is possible to alter the volume of each sound through an individual dedicated CV. Range 0-8
– Decoder is equipped to support directional front and rear lighting operation via F0 on the controller, providing that the product is fitted with lights
– The decoder is equipped with 1 aux function output controlled by F18 or F25 dependent on locomotive type (diesel or steam)
– Motor current – maximum continuous 500mA
– Motor current – peak 1amp (no function load)
– Function output current maximum—100mA (unprotected)
– Decoder current maximum continuous – 800mA (shared motor and functions)
– Number of sound channels – 2
– Termination – 8 pin plug NEM652. NMRA
Tel: 0114 3216 160 Or 0114 2647 449.