Bachmann 36-504. Dynamis Ultima Control.
Bachmann 36-504. Dynamis Ultima DCC Control System.
Additional Special Offers:
Buy the Ultima & get extra Handsets (36-507) for only £605 Each! Max 2 Only While Stock Lasts!
Buy the Ultima & get extra Receivers (36-509) for only £24 Each! – Only While Stock Lasts!
Introducing a new level of sophistication in Digital Command Control systems from Bachmann. We’d like to remind you of some of the great features you can expect from this product.
Dynamis Ultima combines the features of Dynamis with the ProBox and more. Brand new to this system are a booster connection, which allows you to add additional power in order to divide your layout into different sections plus a USB link, enabling you to connect the system to a computer and run model railway software for even greater control of your layout. In addition, the system boasts adjustable track voltage to run trains of any scale from N- G and a RailcomPlus® enabled basestation, making it possible for Railcom enabled decoders to report information to Railcom readers or back to the Dynamis handset. Control of 100 accessory addresses is possible using up to 25 accessory decoders, the handset is wireless and up to 4 handsets can be used with the system at once.
For more information on our most advanced DCC system to date, please visit our dedicated website at www.dynamisdcc.com
Why Choose Dynamis Ultima?
Combines the features of Dynamis with the ProBox with more added
Wireless Infrared walk around handset
– up to 4 handsets can be used for 4 users at once
– joystick based control
– add further infrared receivers for greater coverage
Short / long decoder addresses (to 9999) with roster of 40 items on handset. Rapid setting of address.
– add a 16 character name to describe the loco (or a 5 or 6 digit actual loco number), a symbol or configure the operation of the function keys for that particular loco to ‘latch’ or ‘trigger’
3 amps power output
– 3 amps power output
– basestation connections for further power boosters to provide power in other power districts
Adjustable track voltage
– set lower for N scale, or higher for O or G scales
USB computer interface, to use available third party software
Universal and advanced consisting (according to the specification of the decoder)
– control more than one loco together as a unit
RailcomPlus® enabled basestation
– Makes it possible for Railcom enabled decoders to report information to Railcom readers or back to the Dynamis handset
Control of 100 accessory addresses (points etc) using up to 25 accessory decoders
Program and configure decoders in both service mode on a programming track and ops mode on the main running tracks of the layout
Will work with reverse loop modules etc
For more information on Dynamis Ultima, please visit the Bachmann FAQ pages.
Tel: 0114 3216 160 Or 0114 2647 449.