Dapol 4S-043-001 Mogul 6336 GWR Lettering
Dapol 4S-043-001 43xx Mogul
6336 – Great Western Lettering.
In GWR Green Livery.
10 In Stock Ready to Order
£160 – Analogue.
£196 – Next 18 Lokpilot Fitted
£296 – ESU V5 Olivia’s Sound Fitted.
Additional Work Available- DCC Fitted Only.
£45 – ESU Stay Alive Fitted
£ 7 – Train Crew Fitted (Driver & Fireman.)
£ 7 – Cab Light.
£36 – Additional Fitting Services (this charge + your options of the below.)
£ 5 – Oil Lamps Each- Click Here For Different Lamp Codes.
£45 – Smoke Unit ( See Footnote)
£13 – Upgrade Firebox Flicker ( See Footnote)
We also suggest fitting the Loksound Power Pack that ESU have developed and these once charged give up to 6 secs power to the Loco.
*for Standard DCC, the stay alive unit requires a lokpilot decoder to operate.
OO Gauge GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive Specification (Vary dependant on version) The locomotive has a die cast chassis with a five pole motor driving rear wheels. The add compensation the centre driving wheels are sprung, the front pony truck is also sprung and operates on a cam so the model will negotiate R2 curves with ease.
To portray these locomotives over their lifetime many details have been drawn up as follows:
- Churchward Taper Buffers
- Collett Straight Shank Buffers
- Smokebox with/without cylinder steam pipes
- Tall Vacuum pipe for early versions
- Lower vacuum pipe for later period
- Tall safety valve cover
- Short safety valve cover
- Smoke box top mounted lamp bracket
- Smoke box door mounted lamp bracket for B.R period
- Smoke box number plate for B.R period
- Hinged fall plate
- The tender is a standard Churchward 3,500 gallon type
- A slide in PCB offers simple ‘tool-free’ installation of a NEXT-18 DCC decoder and a ’no-solder’ speaker connection. This board slides through the smoke box door and connects directly to the locomotive mother board
- The tender to locomotive drawbar includes reliable electrical connections moulded within the close-coupling push0fit coupling. Tis eliminates wired plugs and unreliable wiper style connections
- The locomotive and tender have electrical pick-up on all driving and tender wheels
- An optional base reflex speaker can be fitted into the tender, An audio frequency filter is integrated within the main locomotive PCB to ensure each speaker reproduces within it’s ideal frequency range.
- Fireblow glow (synchronised with sound*)
- Dapol’s proven slow speed mechanism and high torque motor
To fit a smoke unit we require to remove the PCB Board to allow the smoke unit to be fitted in it’s place, we rewire the Tender and place Sound Unit we are currently testing the option of speakers to see which is the better sounding
Firebox Flicker we are aware this is very dim & we offer to replace it.
All options are been looked at with Oil Lights and a Video to show our findings, this will be given on Mon 16th.
New P&P Cost UK & International From July 2020
For Full Postage Options Click Here.
£6 Royal Mail upto 10kg (Recorded Delivery 2-5 days) from postal Date
£10 DHL Next Day Delivery upto 10kg (from pick up schedule)
£22 DHL upto 1kg insured to £300
£34 DHL Insured to £800
Over 1kg we will discuss the weight & insured value on a per order valuation.
Tel: 0114 3216 160 Or 0114 2647 449.