7S-006-002 Dapol 14xx Class 0-4-2T 4871
7S-006-002 Dapol 14xx Class 0-4-2T
O Gauge (1:43 Scale)
In GWR Unlined Green with Shirtbutton Logo Livery
2 In Stock Ready to Order
£240 – Analogue.
£275 – 21 Pin 4 Function Decoder fitted with 4 Func Mod.
£381 – ESU V5 Olivia’s Sound Fitted
£25 – Weathering service
£35 – Renumbering Service
£10 – Real Coal added
Additional DCC Services
£36 – This is a 1 off Charge
£10 – Per Working Oil Light
£10 – Per Working Tail Light
£20 – Per Working Bi Colour Oil Light (Red/Yellow)
£13 – Firebox Flicker
£30 Suethe Smoke Unit
The 14XX was a GWR tank locomotive designed for branch line passenger and freight work. It was originally classified as the 4800 Class when introduced in 1932, and renumbered in 1946. Although the design is attributed to Collett, much of the actual locomotive was derived from the earlier 19th century George Armstrong designed 517 Class.
Features of the 14XX include:
- Die-cast running plate
- Fully compensated die-cast chassis
- Die-cast and profiled wheels
- High level of separately applied detail
- Flickering fire light effect
- Removable cab roof for ease of posing your locomotive crew
- Sprung metal buffers and articulated screw coupling
- Dapol’s proven motor and gearbox offering exceptional smooth performance and slow running capabilities
- Un-numbered versions of each livery will be available so that you can model your local locomotive.
New P&P Cost UK & International From July 2020
For Full Postage Options Click Here.
£6 Royal Mail upto 10kg (Recorded Delivery 2-5 days) from postal Date
£10 DHL Next Day Delivery upto 10kg (from pick up schedule)
£22 DHL upto 1kg insured to £300
£34 DHL Insured to £800
Over 1kg we will discuss the weight & insured value on a per order valuation.
Tel: 0114 3216 160 Or 0114 2647 449.