How To Find Us
Olivia’s Trains of Sheffield
How to find us.
Look Out For The Semaphore Signals & Footballer Plates you cannot miss them.
During the week you can park on either side of the main road which is a Dual Carriage Way, this is a BUS Lane but not during the 9.30-1630 NO RESTRICTION and many side streets opposite the shop but please don’t park on the Double Yellow Lines or after 4.30pm on the Single Yellow Lines as this is enforced with Traffic Wardens!
If you are approaching the shop from the Manor Top, after passing the CLOSED Fire Station; STOP before the single yellow lines change to double, if you don’t and pass the Shop turn around and park on the opposite side as you will have a longer walk back to us.
Please ask us if you have any trouble with parking on coming into the Shop so we can advise you.
Travelling By Tram.
- Catch the Super Tram from behind Sheffield Railway Station (Far Track)
- Head towards Halfway or Herdings Park.
- Alight the tram at Manor Top stop.
- Walk past the front of the ASDA Store.
- Right onto Mansfield Road.
- Keep to the left hand side of the road.
- Pass the NOW CLOSED Fire Station and on towards the traffic lights.
- You will pass a car spares shop (Motor Mania) and Olivia’s Trains is the next but one shop.
- Look Out For our Semaphore signals you cannot miss them.
- It only takes 5 minutes walking from the Tram Stop after a 10min Tram Journey.
- Buy the return journey it is cheaper!! £3.90 as Dec 2012
- Over 60 bring your Concessionary Pass. Free Travel on our Tram & Buses.
- Please tell us if we need to improve our Directions to help others!
Via the M1 North.
- Exit J30 of the M1.
- Follow the Sheffield signs for 7.6 miles.
- You will come to a set of Traffic lights, Olivia’s Trains is 30m on the right side after the lights.
- You can park on the Dual Carriageway up to 4.30pm which goes to single Yellow Lines after the Post office which is opposite the Shop.
- If you go past the Shop and see the CLOSED Fire Station (Right Hand Side) go onto the 1 way system & come back down the Dual Carrageway & you will be on the correct side for your homeward journey.
- Please tell us if these instructions helped you so we can improve if needed.
Travelling M1 South.
- Exit at Junc 33 (next after Meadowhall).
- Take the 3rd turning (Sheffield Parkway) Sheffield City Centre.
- At the 3rd Exit as you pass the Asda take the Slip Road and cross the next Roundabout & keep Left .
- Follow the Ring Road to Chesterfield A616.
- You will come to a large junction where the Super Tram joins the road. This is Manor Top.
- As you approach the junction keep to the left
- Bear left at the junction lights heading to Intake & Mosborough.
- Follow the road (Mansfield Road) past the CLOSED Fire Station
- Olivia’s Trains is 200metres After the Fire Station, on the same side.
- Stop before the Single Yellow Lines change to Double we are 30m towards the Traffic Lights.
- You will see the Back of our Semaphore Signals
- If you go past the Shop Turn around & park on the opposite side of the Dual Carrageway or any of the side roads.
- Again parking on the Single Lines is OK between 09.30 – 16.30
Via the A1
- Head for J35/J2 M18 Southbound
- Exit M1 South
- Leave At J31- Worksop- Head for A57 Sheffield.
- Follow the Sheffield signs 3rd Exit J31.
- Straight Over 1st Roundabout
- Left 2nd Exit 2nd Roundabout.
- Straight Over 3rd Roundabout
- Straight Over 4th Roundabout.
- Right 3rd Exit 5th Roundabout (Crystal Peaks on the left)
- Left 1st Exit 6th Roundabout
- Continue up the hill; turn Left at the End Junction
- You come to a set of Traffic Lights (Right Turn Only)
- Our Shop is directly opposite the Post Office.
- Park on any side street or the single yellow lines until 4:30pm.
- You can test run and hear the modified engines on our large layout and even bring your own Locos and listen to them against ours.
- Any you require re-blowing can be done whilst you wait. We can now usually fit to around 95% of locos whilst you wait, allow around 1 hour per Loco per Fitter.
- Oil Lamps & Firebox Flicker can now be done on site. We have 2 Fitters always on site and adopt a 1st come 1st served basis.
- Any loco’s you require fitting with Sound & lighting can be left with us and arrange delivery or pick up at a later date or later the same day whilst you go about your business:
0114 2647 449 / 0114 3216 160 & 0755 7126 651: – During shop hours.
Olivia’s Trains & Models
25A Mansfield Road